Yep, you guessed right (probably due to our pink and green logo and all of the women in the pictures). White Collar Marketing is a woman-owned business. Don't worry, our team is quite diverse! In fact, studies show that up to 83% of people respond positively to marketing campaigns when they recognize themselves in the message. That is why we implement tons of market research and partner with local and national experts to ensure that your social media campaigns and strategies are diverse and inclusive.
All of our marketing is built on PR (public relations). According to PRSA, “Public relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics." We consider every aspect of your company and keep in mind the relationship that will be built with all key stakeholders. The perception of your company is vital when it comes to marketing. Therefore, equal efforts are distributed in ensuring that you are the BRAND to trust.
We are extremely passionate about ensuring that businesses see sustainable growth. We use OUR proven tactics to achieve YOUR goals. We create a plan and utilize strategies that are specific to your needs. What worked last year, may not work today. The social media and digital market is ever-changing and we are in it EVERYDAY. As your partner, we value your success. Growing your business does not have to be hard. Let us take your business to the next level!
White Collar Marketing is led by founder, Jonquette "Jo" Sanders-White. She has earned a bachelor's and a master's degree from Georgia Southern University. She specializes Social Media Marketing and Public Relations.
Jo is married to her best friend, and is the mother of three precious little boys. She resides in Augusta, Ga. She enjoys eating good food, laughing with friends and family, and reading novels.
1. She loves to read books and drink ginger tea and fresh squeezed lemonade.
2. She loves story-telling. Hence, why she enjoys Marketing and PR - as it serves as an opportunity to help businesses TELL THEIR STORIES to the public.
3. She loves Jesus and spends time outside of work and home spreading the GOOD NEWS.
4. She has watched every episode of HGTV's Fixer Upper and HomeTown (more than once).
5. She travels as an inspirational speaker and has had the opportunity to speak at conferences, seminars, high-schools, universities, non-profit events, and more.