Yep, you guessed right (probably due to our pink and green logo and all of the women in the pictures). White Collar Marketing is a woman-owned business. (Don't worry, we have our fair share of testosterone). We are also quite big on diversity !!! Studies show that up to 83% of people respond positively to marketing campaigns when they recognize themselves in the message. That is why our team, not only consists of a diverse group, but we also implement tons of market research to ensure that our marketing campaigns and strategies are diverse and inclusive.
According to a Harvard Business School survey, 94% of service professionals put in 50+ hours a week. And while some people claim long hours are necessary, study after study shows that when we lose work life balance, everyone suffers the consequences.
White Collar Marketing was founded with the intent to allow a healthy work-life balance for our team members. Our team consists of contracted experts in the social media and online marketing industry who work remotely. We meet weekly to strategize, create, present data and research, and collaborate for our clients. Our method of meeting deadlines, accomplishing goals, and increasing productivity has worked 100% of the time for us and our clients.
We are extremely passionate about ensuring that businesses see sustainable growth. We use OUR proven tactics to achieve YOUR goals. We create a plan and utilize strategies that are specific to your needs. What worked last year, may not work today. The social media and digital market is ever-changing and we are in it EVERYDAY. As your partner, we value your success. Growing your business does not have to be hard. Let us take your business to the next level!
The White Collar Team is led by founder, Jonquette "Jo" Sanders-White. She has earned a bachelor's and a master's degree from Georgia Southern University. She specializes in Public Relations and Marketing.
Jo is married to her best friend, and is the mother of two precious little boys. She resides in Augusta, Ga. She enjoys eating good food, laughing with friends and family, and reading novels.
1. She is an avid tea drinker and loves to read books.
2. While operating her business, she is a full-time mom and wife.
3. She loves story-telling. Hence, why she enjoys Marketing and PR - as it serves as an opportunity to help businesses TELL THEIR STORIES to the public.
4. She and her husband BOTH attended Georgia Southern University. Their university has a "sweetheart circle" tradition that you should 'definitely' look up (in her words).
5. She has experienced many trials in life, from losing her mother at 23 to experiencing poverty, and has overcome them all.
6. She loves Jesus and spends time outside of work and home spreading the GOOD NEWS.
7. She has watched every episode of HGTV's Fixer Upper and HomeTown.
8. She travels as an inspirational speaker and has had the opportunity to speak at conferences, seminars, high-schools, universities, non-profit events, and more.